You mention she likes sleeping on her side. I suggest you make sure she alternates sides. My son, who is now 13, always slept on his back with his head tilted in the same direction. Eventually his skull formed a little flat on one side. His head is still misshaped. It's a shame. You can't see it with his hair covering it. But if he ever gets a short haircut it would be noticeable.
What cute pictures, Haley! She has beautiful eyes and lips! The pix in the operating room are sweet too. I hope things are going well; I know the first few weeks are tough. Hang in there and call if you want to talk! Love you!
3 comments:
Isabella sure is gorgeous.
You mention she likes sleeping on her side. I suggest you make sure she alternates sides. My son, who is now 13, always slept on his back with his head tilted in the same direction. Eventually his skull formed a little flat on one side. His head is still misshaped. It's a shame. You can't see it with his hair covering it. But if he ever gets a short haircut it would be noticeable.
What cute pictures, Haley! She has beautiful eyes and lips! The pix in the operating room are sweet too. I hope things are going well; I know the first few weeks are tough. Hang in there and call if you want to talk! Love you!
Oh she is Beautiful! So glad to see pictures. I hope she is doing better and letting you get some rest.
Peggy Ann
Post a Comment