
Last week I started to notice Isabella getting bored with all of her newborn toys, so yesterday we went to Target and got her some new things to play with. We bought new cd's, a few new books, a Baby Einstein dvd (which I said I wouldn't do but I watched it first and I don't think a 15 minute educational dvd once a week is going to hurt her) and this singing puppy. The puppy has 3 different modes: singing, learning and sounds. She is so entertained by this puppy who has only lived with us for 24 hours now and I already know every single word to every song and can predict what it is going to do next. I tried to get her picture with it but she couldn't take her eyes off of it long enough to look at the camera!
No comments:
Post a Comment