Tuesday, March 31, 2009

So... Is "IT" a boy or girl?

This question has become like nails on a chalkboard! It's not only the question itself but the way people phrase it "So... is "IT" a boy or girl" I mean if you are going to ask atleast they could say politely "Is your baby a boy or girl?". Isabella normally wears very girlie things and usually always has in a bow or some sort or head accessory, but it never fails... I guess people just think she looks like a boy. Her baby carrier is black and white so I got a pink cover to put over it to help people out but the other day I was in Kroger and this was what Isabella was wearing. I know that there is no pink in it but seriously would a boy wear a giant bow headband? Blue bow headband or not, it is definatly for a GIRL!

No comments: