Friday, August 21, 2009

9 Months Old

Isabella constantly chews on her lips right now, I think it may have something to do with teething.


Isabella got some new sandals to wear when we go places or go outside. She loves to stand up and thinks she can walk!


I can't believe 9 months has already passed! Where did the time go? I love this age, she is learning so much and doing new things everyday. The day after Isabella turned 9 months old she FINALLY started crawling! Now she can't stop, she pulls up on everything, cruises the furniture, can stand alone and can take a step but quickly falls. Her 9 month well visit went great, she is a tall skinny girl... her stats were: height 28 in (75th %), weight 17 lbs (25th %) and head 17 in (25th %). Her pediatrician is pleased with her growth and we go back again in a few months for her 12 month check up (wow)!



No comments: