Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Christmas Card Photo????

This is her "fake smile" and I can't stand that she already does this!
So today after Isabella's nap I went ahead and gave her a bath (she was dirty from Children's Day Out anyway), and then decided to dress her in a Christmas outift and try and get a picture for our Christmas card this year. Isabella had other plans!

This is her pitching a fit face first on the floor because I was trying to get her to stand next to the tree!
Then the dogs started barking so she had to look at them and tear up my blinds a little more.
Refusing to look at the camera.
Trying to get into the fireplace and her dress was tucked into her stockings!

I guess it's impossible to get a 12 month old to pose for a picture! Next time I won't make her wear a dress, since she is still crawling she gets very frustrated in a dress. I'm hoping she will walk soon and I can put her in all of her pretty smocked dresses that are hanging in her closet!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

LOL! Just wait the fake smile gets worse!! I've said it so much to Fin that when we're taking pictures she'll stand there and say "Mommy is this a fake smile?" oops, but it drives me crazy! Nash on the other hand is a camera hog!!! Can't wait to see this years pics!!