Monday, November 8, 2010

2nd Birthday Party!

The Birthday Table!
Isabella's Yo Gabba Gabba cake!
Gabba Cake Pops! Notice some of the faces are missing, Isabella helped herself to most of these while I was taking a shower!
She loved her cake! It was worth all the hours I spent on it!
Foofa came to the party to see Isabella!
She was beyond thrilled!
BIG thanks to Laura!!!! What a wonderful friend to wear this and dance around for a group of 2 year olds!! She really loves Isabella!!!!!

She could not give Foofa enough hugs!


She was SO happy!
Kenlie and Foofa, Isabella wouldn't let go!
Foofa and our neighbor Caroline. Isabella was upset she got put down!
Blowing out her candles
Mommy and Isabella, notice my shirt, I even got in the spirit!
Lala helping Isabella with the pinata!

It was an amazing day! All of Isabella's friends came to play with her and celebrate her birthday! It was wonderful weather and we all had a blast! Thank you to everyone who came and to everyone for helping out!

1 comment:

The Howell's said...

What a great birthday party! We've never seen Yo Gabba Gabba but I've heard about it. Nonetheless, if it's something Isabella loves, I can only IMAGINE how perfect was, how fun!