
Leaving Auburn heading to Destin!

Our car wass packed! This was our view out of the back window.

This was after the first night there. As you can see by the expression on Jay's face, it didn't go very well! I forgot Isabella's bassinett so we put her in a bedroom by herself on the bed surrounded my beach towels and pillows. She is such a mover that we were both a nervous wreck that she would scoot off of the bed. So at 11pm I went to Wal-Mart to by a Pack-n-Play, and if anyone is counting we now have 3!!! I moved Isabella into the Pack-n-Play around midnight, it went very smoothly, not a peep from her. At this point I was absolutely exausted, I was up most of the night before packing and then at Simply Charming from 3am to almost 5 am because of a possible break in (thank goodness for alarms and security systems)! So after I finally got in bed about an hour later the crying started and it didn't stop. I felt like she was a month old again, not fun! I just put her in bed with us, can you believe it the first time ever in almost 6 months! I love the look on her face, she just didn't see what the big deal was abot no sleep!

This was at about 5 am, she was ready for the day and I was on night #2 of no sleep!
No comments:
Post a Comment