Monday, May 18, 2009

The Look...


It was so nice outside the other day that I decided to have a little photo shoot with Princess Isabella. She had just started sitting by herself and had never sat in the grass before so I thought it might be fun... boy was I wrong. She kept snarling at me at would not turn her face toward the camera, finally she looked at me and this was the "look" I got. Just so you all know she has done this face a few times before but I thought it was funny, now I think she knows what she is doing and a do not like when she looks at me like this... way to much ATTITUTE! Already, she is only 6 months. So after posting this picture on my facebook my best friend Ginger informed me "sorry Haley, but I've seen this face on you so many times"! Oops!

3 comments:

Joy said...

That's funny. She is pretty even with a pout on her face.

Meredith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Meredith said...

That's too cute! She is gorgeous even with an attitude :)