Sunday, January 17, 2010

14 Months Old

Isabella just turned 14 months old this week! I cannot believe it, time is passing to quickly!Isabella running around after church! It was so funny, she kept throwing her arms up in the air and squealing! I guess she was feeling the Spirit!


For her 1st Birthday she got a kids size chair from Pottery Barn, it is just big foam pieces covered by a slipcover so it is not very heavy. She loves to flip the chair over and over and over!

Sweet Isabella just playing in her room

Playing with her very nice doll she received as a birthday gift. She is fascinated by this doll, I think she knows its different because I only get it out every once in a while and it doesn't stay out in her playroom like the other dolls. She isn't very gentle with her babies yet and I don't want her to mess this one up, it is for when she is older.

Getting into everything!

Silly goose!

Since she is walking so good now she can finally wear all of her long smocked bishop dresses, when she was crawling they just didn't work, her feet would get all tangled and she would get very frustrated! She looks so pretty in them!
I really wish that she was not interested in this diaper genie, it is just gross! But her she is putting clean diapers into it.

I think it is safe to say that she is going to have my enormous mouth!

Playing with her kitchen set.

She has just figured out that she can make all of her toys that make noise work by herself. She is so proud of herself!

Having a tea party at her new table and chairs.

Isabella really is such a sweet girl! She is such a joy to have around and we feel very blessed to be her parents!

1 comment:

Joy said...

You are blessed. A beautiful, sweet and healthy daughter!