Monday, January 18, 2010

I think there is something wrong with these shoes...

I found these cute fur lined crocs on clearance and thought that they would be great for Isabella now going into spring! The size said 12-18 months, size 4, and since Isabella just turned 14 months I thought they were perfect! So we were getting ready for school (in a huge hurry of course) and I tried to put the shoes on and they wouldn't go, I didn't want to feel frustrated or make her frustrated so I threw them in her bag and decided to put them on her when we got to her room at church. SO I tried to put them on her again their and they wouldn't go, I was like I think there is something wrong with these shoes! Her teacher quickly told me that she thought they were to small and she needed the next size up! No way, I mean she is supposed to be able to wear a size 4 until at least 18 months old!
Anyhow, my point.... Jay has an extremely large foot, we have to order his shoes from the Internet because NO store carries he size that he needs and when I was pregnant with Isabella the nurse doing our ultrasound pointed out how big Isabella's feet were and even took a picture of her foot! I was worried she would have large feet like Jay and be very short like me, I thought it might be weird. So Isabella really has outgrown all of her shoes, today I took her to a shoe store to buy some tennis shoes that fit and would be easy for her to run around in. The first thing we did was measure her....5!!!! My little bitty skinny 14 month old has the same size foot as a 2 year old! She is very tall though so I think she will be okay:) Below is a picture of the cute crocs that I just bought that are to small... These are Isabella's new pink New Balance tennis shoes! How cute are these!?!?!?!?!?! She loves them! Today since we were having such beautiful weather we spent alot of time outside, she kept running around then would stop and squat down to point at her shoes!

Below is a picture of Isabella's silver squeaky shoes, she has really worn these shoes and the best part is they match everything! You can change out the bows or wear them without. Isabella is just about to grow out of these shoes, and it makes me sad because I love them!



I bought Isabella these hot pink squeaky shoes on sale back around Christmas, I got her the size 5 thinking they would work through summer into fall. Wrong... they fit now!

3 comments:

Stacey Hudson Hamner said...

Haley, Isabella is so cute and looks like such a happy baby! I love those silver shoes. WHERE did you find them? I love that you say you can take the bows off or interchange.

Haley Penney said...

Hey Stacey, I got them at www.littlemonkeytoes.com, they are called Mooshu Trainers (squeaky shoes). I think they may have a website also. They are great and fit so well!

Stacey Hudson Hamner said...

Awesome! Thanks Haley, that is such a cute site!