Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Beach Spring 2010

Playing on the playground at Baytowne Wharf the first night we were at the beach. This is her mean face! It always makes me laugh!Oops, it uploaded twice... sorry!

Loves the swings!
Wanting to play in the water even though it was freezing!

She had to get in it anyway!

First day on the beach, it was cold and windy but it did not stop us! We stayed out all day anyway!
Of course I had to decorate all her beach toys with paint pens!

Isabella was so glad to have her Daddy to herself all week! She would not leave him alone, but it gave me a little break!

What a life! She napped on the beach every afternoon.

Showing me her boo boo's. She got 3 skinned places in one day, she runs everywhere and falls alot!

Our second day, still cold and windy but there were a few warm moments.

The place we stayed came with a golf cart which was great because we never had to take our car anywhere! Isabella was a great driver!

Feeding the ducks. Isabella got a little nervous and was hiding behind Jay, he bought her that tiny baby at a toy store the beginning of the week and she hasn't put it down since.
Watching Jay feed the ducks (because ya'll know I wasn't the one feeding them)!
These ducks were brave! They knew where the food was coming from, but Isabella wanted to eat the bread, not share it!

Wanting to play in the freezing cold water again!

One morning when I was in the kitchen making coffee, Isabella found a bag of Cheetos and helped herself for breakfast. Healthy!
Finally a warm, sunny day on the beach!

She is fearless! Loved the water, which scared me to death because there was huge waves and jelly fish everywhere!

She would start squealing and just run towards the ocean!

Taking a break!
Feeding ducks again.
She got very comfortable around them.

I'm glad she isn't scared of them, just happy they didn't bite her!
All gone!

She napped every afternoon and would let me sit and hold her! I LOVED this! She is to busy to be held anymore so this was wonderful!

Matching jackets!

She loved the giant chair!

Family picture!

Playing one last time on the playground our last night.

Learning to slide.
We had such a wonderful time at the beach, I am so thankful we were able to get away for a few days!

1 comment:

The Mirza's said...

such cute pictures. where did you get Isabella that denim jacket. I have been looking for Sophie one and I can't find one anywhere. I'm sad we aren't going to the beach this year:( Looks like you had fun with that paint pen. Lucky Isabella with such a talented mommy. My poor kids get the shaft in that department for sure.....they're lucky to have a sloppy written name with a sharpie!!