Friday, April 2, 2010

Marshmellows, first haircut and new backyard!

Isabella had marshmellows for the first time!
And she LOVED them!

They are the cute pastel easter shaped marshmellows.

Upset because they were gone!

More please!
Would you like a bite?

Delicious!





Isabella got her first hair cur this week! It looks so nice, good bye mullet!


We put up a dog fence in our backyard so that Isabella will be able to play in the yard also.

She loves to be outside and I love that she can roam in the yard all she wants without worrying about dog mess! Don't worry about the dogs, they still have a yard also.

Also, Isabella has been wearing a bow in her hair and NOT taking it out immediately! This is very exciting for me becauce I LOVE BOWS! The bigger the better!

Isabella also got 2 pairs of new shoes this week because she is now up to a size 6! Wow! She is growing to fast!
We are so excited about the warm weather and Isabella is growing more and learning more everyday! I praise God for such a perfect little girl!

2 comments:

Courtney Long said...

love all of her clothes! i can't believe she wears a size 6 - Lawson just got into an 8!

Haley Penney said...

Yes! A size 6! Jay has an extremely large foot (14 4E)and I am absolutely terrified that Isabella is going to be 5'2 (like me) and wear a size 10 shoe!!!