Sunday, December 5, 2010

Isabella the Flower Girl

Isabella was the Flower Girl in my good friend Kyndal's wedding in November, or maybe I should say she was supposed to be the flower girl! She wore her dress and behaved to the best of her "just now turned 2 years old" ability!The grooms cake made by Simply Charming Cakes (http://www.simplycharmingcakes.blogspot.com/)
I thought this cake was so romantic, a tree stump with the brides and grooms initials carved in the side of the cake. It was a perfect match for the historic farm plantation where the wedding was held.
The Bride and Bridesmaids, Isabella was driving the tractor.
The weather that day was AMAZING! Isabella was full of energy as usual and loved running around the property all day!

She helped me decorate the tables outside.
Don't worry, it was warm that day, and after she did a front roll in her silk dress I thought tights would be okay to wear until the actual ceremony.
These stairs were a great source of entertainment!

The Bride and Bridesmaids got ready on the top floor of this beautiful historic home, which I explored several times that day because I am obsessed with historic homes. I was so curious as to what was up those stairs! Why is it boarded up? What is in there? Do you think it is haunted? Those few questions are the answer to why Jay Penney would never buy an Historic Home and live in it with me!
Anyway, Isabella loved those stairs that lead to the boarded up room that I'm positive is filled with beautiful antiques that once belonged to the original owners that now haunt the whole plantation. See... I just can't help myself!
Love that smile!
The beautiful bride, Kyndal!
Kyndal started working at Simply Charming just a few short months after we opened, during that time we grew to be great friends, and even though there is an age difference between us I am so glad we got to know each other as friends. Jay has always said that when Isabella grows up he wants her to be just like Kyndal! She is a mature, responsible, kind person that LOVES the Lord with everything that she is. I have so much respect for her and have learned a lot from her over the years. I wish Kyndal and Kyle the best in their marriage, and I know that they will have a long happy life together!

1 comment:

Kyndal Frazier said...

I love you Haley!! Thank you so much for allowing Isabella to be apart of the most important and special day of my life. And thank you for being there yourself (and the delicious cake you made!) It meant so much to me to be able to share that day with all of the people I love the most. It amazes me how we have grown together over the past 4 years. I remember when you first told me you were pregnant with Isabella at Simply, and then the months to follow when you were growing with her inside you! I have learned so much from you and Simply Charming and I hope to one day have my own store, just like yours! You have taught me so much about how to love people and follow my dreams. I am so thankful that I have you in my life and I know our friendship will continue to grow over the years! I thank God for you!!