Monday, December 13, 2010

Professional Help

It just didn't work when I tried to take a picture decent enough for our Christmas card this year, so I called in professional help! Should have just done that from the beginning. Next year I will be more prepared and have a picture done in November and mailed out on December 1st. I finally ordered my cards last night and fingers crossed they will be in by December 20th and to your homes hopefully by Christmas Eve, whew! In the mean time I LOVE going to the mailbox every afternoon to see all the beautiful Christmas cards that we have received!
These beautiful pictures of Isabella were taken by Kate Dowdle of Kate Dowdle Photography.







Thanks Kate! The pictures are beautiful! Next year I won't have to dance, sing and jump around the living room like a maniac trying to get Isabella to smile at me!

No comments: